Billings, MT 59101
As the world’s largest fleet of problem-solvers, our customer-driven people provide best-in-class specialty solutions, safety training and 24/7 support for even the most demanding industrial, commercial and construction jobs.
We can provide rentals from new and used equipment to parts of all kinds. Our diverse customer base includes construction and industrial companies, utilities, municipalities, government agencies and independent contractors. We provide every customer with access to the best people, equipment and solutions in the industry.
Our Competitive Edge
Through our unmatched service, we offer:
- Dedicated employees with proven expertise across commercial and industrial segments.
- Unparalleled technology and fleet management systems that are changing the way business is done.
- The largest, most versatile fleet of well-maintained equipment in the industry.
- A store network nearly three times the size of any other provider.
We go beyond equipment. We are the world’s largest fleet of problem-solvers, with best-in-class specialty solutions to empower your success.
- Aerial Lifts
- Air Compressors & Air Tools
- Concrete & Masonry
- Forklifts & Material Handling
- Generators & Light Towers
- Lawn & Landscape
- Plumbing & Pipes
- Power Distribution
- Power Tools
- Pressure Washers & Pumps
- Pumps – Industrial & Municipal
- Surface Preparation & Remediation
- Traffic Control
- Trench Safety
- Trucks, Trailers & Utility Vehicles
Give us a call today with any questions you might have at 406-245-8710 or visit us online at www.unitedrentals.com.
United Rentals serves its customers through the operation of two business segments: general rentals and trench safety, power & HVAC. Our general rentals segment offers construction, industrial and homeowner equipment for rent. Our company also offers North America’s largest rental fleet of aerial work platforms, including boom lifts, scissor lifts and reach forklifts.
Our trench safety, power & HVAC segment includes the rental of equipment for underground construction, temporary power, climate control, disaster recovery and related services such as training. These categories of equipment are primarily used by infrastructure contractors, industrial customers, municipalities and the military